Whether your creative pursuits have been a dream deferred, a side hustle or a full-time business...
StudioCRW is here to help you build a profitable handmade business as unique as your creations.
You might be struggling with...
- Getting lost on Etsy or other marketplaces
- Establishing a branded online storefront
- Connecting with your dream customers
- Converting your browsers into buyers
But your looking for...
- More of the "right" web traffic
- An online storefront with all the appeal of an in-store experience AND actually converts into sales
- Visitors who become shoppers > buyers > and loyal, raving customers
- Growing your email list and building relationships with your "tribe" until they're ready to buy
"As an e-commerce strategist and Shopify expert my goal is to help handmade brands get the most out of their online store. From creating stunning sites designed to convert, to transforming your existing store into a lead generating, sales machine, I'm passionate about the handmade community and helping you sell more online ."
— Chanelle White, Founder StudioCRW & Handmade for Commerce
Ingredients You Can Expect
At StudioCRW, I'm a champion for artisans, makers and creatives, like you, and won't submit to the "starving artist" notion. That's why I focus on the results of your handmade business and apply strategy-based design on every project I take on. In may sound strange...but I believe e-commerce design is less about the visuals and more about the strategy.
Don't worry, great design isn't abandoned. But let's face it...
- You want an online store that gets you more relevant traffic.
- You want visitors to become paying, loyal customers who sing your praises.
- You want to nurture and engage your "tribe" until they're ready to buy.
My ingredients for a successful online store do just that!
Traffic > Conversion > Nurturing =
Sales > Creative Expression > Financial Freedom
What You Can Expect Along The Way
Thoughtful Attention To Detail
What You Really Get A The End Of The Day
- Creative freedom & flexibility of running a profitable online business
- Ability to prioritize your business needs so you can focus on the things you love – like creating
- Control over how you connect and attract your dream customers
- Validation and revenue to show your handmade ambitions are more than a hobby